Where do you begin? There are so many choices to choose from to make your custom Origami Owl locket.
Here are somethings to think about when creating your locket:
1. Is the locket for you or for someone else?
2. What story do you want to tell? By identifying the statement you want to make with your locket will help you to decide what charms to select. Some ideas are mother, grandmother, love, friendship, hobbies, sports, profession, birthday, wedding, anniversary, faith, etc...
3. What type of jewelry do you prefer? Do you like dainty and simple jewelry? Choose a medium locket with the 16" ball stain chain. If you like a longer chain that can easily go over your head, choose the 30" thin rollo chain. If you like bold statement jewelry, choose the large lockets with CZ and the long link chains with O ring and add dangles.
4. Now that you have an idea of the type of necklace want to make, follow these steps to build your locket:
A) Choose the locket
B) Choose the chain
C) Add a plate (optional)
D) Add charms
E) Add dangles or tags (optional)
5. Share your story with your Origami Owl Locket.